Sam's Digital Discounts does not accept any returns on any Apple products. All Apple products are Brand New and come with a US warranty unless otherwise stated.
1. All returns must be phoned in for a return authorization number prior to shipment to ensure proper handling of your return.
All return authorization numbers (RMA) are valid for 10 days only!
2. Returns are permitted within 30 days from the date of receipt of merchandise. Returned merchandise will be accepted by us only if all conditions A, B, C, D below are met. There is a 15% restocking fee on all merchandise returned, shipping and handling charges are not refundable. We are not responsible for any shipping charges of merchandise being returned to us. Any items that are opened or used are subject to a restocking fee even if they are returned within the ten day period!
A) All returns must include original factory box, original factory packaging (foam, plastic, wrappings, etc.) blank, unfilled warranty cards, all instruction booklets and paperwork. Please do not deface original factory cartons or packaging in any manner. We will not accept a return if packaging is not in its original condition.
ALL ITEMS THAT ARE IN A BLISTER PACK (PLASTIC PACKAGING) MUST BE RETURNED EVEN THOUGH IT HAS ALREADY BEEN OPENED!
B) All returned merchandise must be in its original mint and clean condition. Returns on damaged or scratched merchandise will not be accepted.
C) All returns must include all the factory accessories which come with the item. For example, a camcorder must be returned with its original battery, charger, cords, straps, etc. No returns will be accepted if any of these packed accessories are missing.
D) All returns must be authorized by Sam's Digital Discounts. Call for authorization number and instructions prior to shipping merchandise back. Enclose the original receipt or a copy of it with your return. Also enclose a brief letter of explanation of return and state your request for either a refund or an exchange. Please include the authorization number on this letter and not on the outside of the box.
3. The following exclusions apply to rule 2 above: Some video products, if found defective upon your receiving them, cannot be returned for exchange. Rather they must be repaired by a service center of the manufacturer in your area. No Returns, or Exchange for All Compaq products. If Retail Box has been Opened, Customer should Contact Compaq Corporation directly for repairs.
4. Batteries and video tapes which are opened or used will not be accepted for return!
5. Returned merchandise that gets lost or damaged in transit is not Sam's Digital Discounts' responsibility, but rather the carriers. It is the buyer's responsibility to file claims with the carrier upon the discovery of the problem.